Overview of the Role
Job purpose/mandate – To handle day-to-day client activities, must ensure that all the processing which are coming on daily basis are processed within the turnaround time.
- A commerce/ accounting graduate with 1-3 years of experience working in an accounting department or with a Chartered Accountant firm.
- Basic communication skills like e-mail drafting and internal communication skills only.
- Not require communicating directly with client via phone communication.
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be from commerce background at least possess bachelor degree in relevant filed.
- List specific skills
- Basic Communication – accurate e-mail drafting & verbal communication skills & command over English language.
- Problem solving
- Working Knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Detail oriented
- Highly Organised
Specific duties and responsibilities
Complete the basic accounting processes like Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Daily Sales Report (DSR), General Journal Entries, Payroll Entries, Preparation of Cheques, Fund Transfer etc.
Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions Review the accounting and financial reports for the assigned clients. Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements) Communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
Working Accounting Knowledge Interact with the client via email and/or phone (if required).
Perform day-to-day job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients. Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor