Overview of the Role
Job purpose/mandate – This position will work closely with senior management. Support Team leaders in establishing systems. Helps management in decision making process. Also, oversight hiring process.
- C.A with 5-7years of experience working in KPO industry on similar designation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Require to communicating directly with client via phone communication (If requested by client).
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- Problem solving
- Critical thinker
- Possesses strong leadership and managerial attributes
- Time Management
- Experience in designing and implementing financial systems and controls
- Excellent attention to detail and a systematic approach to work
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work, with the confidence to supervise others and lead by example
- Proven ability to build relationships and engage with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A willingness to grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
Specific duties and responsibilities
1) Reporting to management
2) To orient and ensure donor compliances with respect to financial reporting.
3) Interact with the client via email and/or phone.
4) To contribute to the analysis of financial information, preparing reports and making recommendations for corrective course of action.
5) Facilitating Inter-Company Reconciliations for clients and Consolidation of accounts.
6) Assist members of the team and demonstrate best working practice to contribute towards the department achieving a high level of service delivery to clients.
7) Managing tight deadlines and client expectations, requiring a highly organised and pragmatic approach.
8) Internal relationship building across all departments within organisation in order for the company to deliver a joined-up service for the clients from the outsourcing services, through to statutory accounts and tax planning.
9) Support the on-boarding of new clients and transition of work from previous advisors Assisting clients with the building and set-up of their financial systems and controls