Overview of the Role
This role involves preparing of financial plans and reports for financial advisors by including the strategic advice provided. The role also involves identifying any strategy and product information and issues. As such you will be required to speak with Advisers and product providers to determine any flaws and suggest suitable recommendations.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in finance or relevant degree.
- Minimum 1-year experience within the financial planning/Investment/Insurance.
- Understanding of the financial planning process.
- Attention to detail.
- Good report writing skills.
- Strong command over English.
- Ability to work independently and multi task.
Knowledge & Skills
- CFP an added advantage.
- Any additional certifications from FPSB, NCFM etc preferred.
- Sound communication skills.
- Experience using MS-word and excel.
- Strong technical knowledge including insurance, mutual funds, trusts, taxation etc.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for own work.
- Understanding concepts of financial planning.
- Understanding various super, pension, investment and insurance related laws and terminologies.
- Preparation of high quality Statement of advice documents containing the recommendations of the advisor and the details of the client for presenting to the clients.
- Preparation of cash, super, pension and investment projections.
- Prepare various Super, insurance, pension and investment comparisons to assist the financial advisors.
- Collating client data and product information from providers.
- Documenting of all reports and correspondence.
- Preparing financial calculations and detailed cashflow projections for different scenarios.
- Identify and obtain information necessary to complete financial plan.
- Conduct need-analysis for all financial planning clients including insurance, investments, retirement, tax etc.
- Conduct in-depth portfolio analysis to provide client advice regarding portfolio structure and risk analysis.
- Prepare investment strategy charts and investment applications.
- Call Investment, insurance providers to obtain clients investment details.
- Update and maintain all client data on a software.
- Review and analyze statement of advice’s prepared by team members.