Overview of the Role
Job purpose/mandate – To manage incoming work-flow from the client. Oversee all the activities performed by staff accountant. First point of communication for client. Main objective is to achieve timely delivery of work to client with high accuracy.
- A commerce/ accounting graduate or Inter C.A with 2-3 years of experience working in KPO or with a Chartered Accountant firms.
- Good communication skills.
- Require to communicating directly with client via phone communication.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good Communication – accurate e-mail drafting & verbal communication skills & command over English language to communicate with client directly via call.
- Problem solving
- Critical thinker
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within deadlines
- Moderate level knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Detail oriented
- Highly Organised
- Able to manage 2-3 persons
Specific duties and responsibilities
1) Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations and month-end activities & processes for designated clients.
2) Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions.
3) Interact with the client via email and/or phone (if required).
4) Perform day-to-day job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
5) Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
6) Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
7) Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
8) Train new resources as and when required.
9) Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.