Overview of the Role
Job purpose/mandate – Acting as the conduit between senior management and staff, A team leader is responsible for managing work of their teams, Delegation of tasks, managing workload and assessing performance and reporting on developments.
- C.A with 4-6 years of experience working in KPO industry on similar designation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Require to communicating directly with client via phone communication.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Communication – accurate e-mail drafting & verbal communication skills & command over English language to communicate with client directly via call.
- Problem solving
- Critical thinker
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within deadlines
- Expert level knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Detail oriented
- Highly Organised
- Able to manage team of 10-15 persons
- Excellent knowledge of Software and USA accounting standards.
- Strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members
Specific duties and responsibilities
1) Reporting to management
2) Organising holidays and training
3) Interact with the client via email and/or phone.
4) Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard Perform day-to-day job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
5) Supervise the day-to-day activities of an accounting unit. Ensure the staff follows established policies and procedures in the performance of their duties such as but not limited to, general ledger analysis and reconciliation of accounts, audit of financial documents, preparation of financial statements, proper application of accounting principles and various system validations on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
6) Responsible to develop and set reasonable and measurable standards for each employee and assess each employee performance
7) Provide ongoing training, developing, and mentoring of staff accountants on performance of the assigned duties; support the Accounting Manager in overall management of the unit.
8) Ensure the various PBC (prepared by client) work-papers prepared by staff, as well as the fiscal data compiled for inclusion in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) are completed accurately and within the established deadlines