Overview of the Role
Job purpose/mandate – Acting as the conduit between senior management and staff, A team leader is responsible for managing work of their teams, Delegation of tasks, managing workload and assessing performance and reporting on developments.
- A commerce/ accounting graduate or Inter C.A with 4-6 years of experience working in an KPO industry on similar designation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Require to communicating directly with client via phone communication.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Communication – accurate e-mail drafting & verbal communication skills & command over English language to communicate with client directly via call.
- Problem solving
- Critical thinker
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work within deadlines
- Expert level knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Detail oriented
- Highly Organised
- Able to manage team of 10-15 persons
- Excellent knowledge of Software and USA accounting standards.
- Strong experience of reviewing monthly management accounts prepared by junior team members
Specific duties and responsibilities
1) Reporting to management
2) Organising holidays and training
3) Interact with the client via email and/or phone.
4) Ensuring the performance of the staff is of a high standard Perform day-to-day job duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
5) Allocating tasks to staff
6) Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
7) Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
8) Train new resources as and when required.
9) Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.
10) Discussing and resolving problems
11) Carrying out performance reviews