Overview of the Role
Help Financial advisors and their office staff manage their day to day activities and all administrative duties related to financial advice given to a client.
Graduate, Post Graduate or any other similar degree with experience for a year or two with an attitude to learn.
Knowledge & Skills
- Command over English language.
- Good Communication skills.
- Attitude to work.
- Willingness to learn.
- Email etiquettes.
- Attention to detail.
- Liaise with Superannuation funds to obtain details pertaining to all superfunds held by the client through call, mail or live chats.
- Liaise with Insurance providers to obtain details pertaining to insurance covers held by the client.
- Obtain annual and current Super and Insurance statements pertaining to fund balances and other details from Super/ Insurance providers.
- Ensure the advisor’s preferred software is updated with information obtained from the super/insurance providers.
- Send third party authorities to the respective providers within expected time and follow up with the funds on the due dates.
- Preparation of Super and Insurance comparisons with multiple providers as required by the client.
- Preparation of quotes for requested Insurance providers.
- Preparation of meeting/ review documents and presentations for new and existing clients
- Preparation of fee forms and any other forms as required by the advisor.
- Transcribe client voice notes into written documents.